What is a Percentage Bonus?
Percentage based match bonuses usually depend on players making their deposits before they get free money from the casino. The amount of money offered is usually a matched percentage of the total amount of money deposited. The bonuses vary from one online casino to another, and they change according to the new offers and promotions ongoing in these casinos. A 50% match bonus means that players will get an extra 50% of the deposits they make added to their accounts. If a player deposits £1000, then they will get an additional £500 free to play with on the site. The same applies for sites that offer 100% and 200% match bonus. Players have to note the wagering requirements set by the sites to gauge whether they will be able to satisfy them or not before joining them.
Most Popular Articles at BonusLand
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit Required Keep What You Win!
- New Online Casinos in UK 2017!
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus How Does it Work?
- Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit Required Casinos!
- £10 no deposit mobile casinos
- Free Signup Bonus No Deposit Required at Mobile Casinos
- Free No Deposit Slot Bonus in the UK