Looking for the best bonuses in online casinos in 2021 relates to various factors on the operators and bonuses in specific. Therefore, it’s a task that comes with great time…
Online Casinos love appreciating their players whenever they make a deposit on their accounts. Whenever a player makes a deposit of any size, the casino rewards them by offering a percentage of the amount of money deposited that is added on top. If a player deposits £100, the casino rewards them with a 10% extra and they end up having £110 to play with at the end.
Best £10 Deposit Bonuses right now!
- All wins and bonuses paid in CASH with no restrictions
- Deposit £10 get 80 Wager Free Spins
- First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot. Min deposit £10. Excl. new players in N.I. Each Free Spin valued at 10p. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
As seen above, different online casino sites come with diverse wagering requirements. This means that the largest bonus is not necessarily the best as it will have wagering requirements that are very stringent connected to it. This will make it difficult for a player who is not a high stake or extremely frequent to fulfill the wagering requirements of the large casino bonuses. This is an important lesson that players should learn before being attracted to the huge online casino bonuses offered by some sites.
All guides touching on online casino bonuses advise players always to read the fine prints that accompany any offers to find out the wagering requirements that come attached to them. Players should conduct their due diligence and deep research to find out whether a particular casino bonus has attainable or unattainable wagering requirements. This goes a long way in ensuring that players don’t get disappointed after registering in certain sites. It also assists players in avoiding the worst-case scenario where players spend their valuable money and time trying to clear their bonuses but end up not claiming them.
What is a deposit bonus?
A deposit bonus is a bonus that you earn upon making a deposit to your account. It can be either a fixed amount or a percentage of the amount you deposited. Most common percentage deposit bonuses in casinos range from 50% to 200% of the amount deposited. Deposit incentives that are awarded as a percentage of the amount deposited usually have a maximum limit.
In almost all online casinos, you are awarded a first time deposit bonus upon making your first deposit on your account. However, some generous casinos also offer reload bonuses for subsequent deposits.
How do I receive a deposit bonus?
Immediately you make your first deposit, your deposit balance will be loaded on your account. The same case applies for other deposits that attract a bonus. Occasionally, casinos may run promotions that involve deposit bonuses. You can learn of such promotions either through the casino’s newsletter or by visiting the “news” or “promotions” page. In some instances, you may be required to claim a deposit bonus by contacting a customer representative but most of the time, you can easily accept or decline a bonus when making a deposit.
How does a deposit bonus work?
Obviously, to receive a deposit bonus, you must first make a deposit above or at the minimum deposit limit. A fixed deposit amount bonus offers a specific amount of bonus cash for a specified amount deposited. For instance, a casino may offer £10 bonus for deposits above £20. On the other hand, it’s a common practice for online casinos to offer variable/percentage-based bonuses whose size goes hand in hand with the amount deposited. For instance, if you deposit £100 and you are awarded 50% deposit bonus, it means that you will have an extra £50 in bonus cash.
For instance, if you receive a 100 % deposit bonus on your £100 deposit at a wagering requirement of 30X, it means that you will need to place 30X100=£3000 to activate your bonus cash. Usually bonuses come with a wagering requirement. For every deposit bonus, there is the stipulated terms and conditions that specify conditions to activate the bonus as well as its wagering requirements. A wagering requirement denotes the amount of money you need to wager in order to be able to withdraw the deposit bonus.
Advantages of a deposit bonus
Most casinos offer deposit bonuses as a way of attracting new players and also to keep already existing players attracted to the casino’s offerings. The advantage of a deposit bonus is that it increases your bankroll offering you more chances of winning with minimal financial risk. Besides, in most casinos, the more you deposit, the more loyalty points you earn and your player ranking at the online casino also improves.
Disadvantages of a deposit bonus
To enjoy a deposit bonus, you are required to make a deposit beyond a certain threshold. Most bonuses require you to meet wagering requirements else you won’t be able to make a withdrawal. Compared to other types of bonuses, the wagering requirement for deposit bonuses is higher and hence more challenging to meet. Deposit bonuses have a time limit within which you should activate them otherwise they expire.
How can I take part in a deposit bonus?
- Check the extensive deposit bonus listings here at Bonusland.
- Select a bonus according to its value, wagering requirements, and other favourable terms. Click the casino that takes your fancy.
- Fill in the registration document at the casino with your personal details.
- If given the opportunity, be sure to opt in to the promotion. You might find a check-box or space to enter a promotional code during the signup process.
- Log in to your casino account, make a deposit, and choose one of the games eligible for use with the promotion. Load it up and start playing!
Guide to signing up for a deposit bonus
- Browse the listings of great no deposit bonuses we recommend here at Bonusland.
- Choose one of the promotions and click “Play Now” to take you to the casino site.
- Hit “Register” or “Signup” and fill in your personal details when prompted.
- If needed, confirm your email address by following the link in the email the casino should send you.
- Make a deposit and select one of the games eligible for playing through a deposit bonus, load it up, and test your luck!
How to tell a good deposit bonus from a not-so-good one
- Compare the bonus values. If all other aspects of the terms and conditions are the same, a larger bonus will obviously be favourable.
- Playthrough requirement. Casinos demand that players bet their bonus funds a specific number of times. Ideally, you want a low wagering requirement with at least one low house edge game contributing 100% to playthrough requirements.
- Time limit. Casino bonuses will expire eventually. When they do, players will forfeit the bonus funds. Look for promotions with lengthier time restrictions.
- Betting limits. Some casinos will enforce either a maximum or minimum bet amount. To play with low variance, you should use the lowest bet possible across as many win lines as the chosen slot supports.
- Maximum cap on winnings. Deposit bonuses will sometimes feature a cap on the total amount you can win. We shouldn’t need to tell you that a £100/$100 cap is better than a £10/$10 cap.
Tips on turning your deposit bonus funds into real money
- Read and understand all the terms and conditions before you sign up.
- Choose the lowest house edge games that still contributes 100% to wagering.
- Be aware of time limitations. Don’t leave all your wagering to the last minute. Increasing your bet size will invite greater variance.
- Use the autoplay function to get through wagering requirements in the least possible time.
- Always use the minimum bet possible spread across the most win lines. This will reduce variance and mean you’re less likely to bust out before you meet wagering requirements.
Who do we recommend deposit bonuses to?
We think deposit bonuses are great and there are all kinds of players that might benefit from them. They include:
- People who want to extend their playing time without depositing more money.
- Those who might want to try titles they have never played before without risking their own cash.
- High volume players that are likely to comfortably complete wagering requirements within the time limitations.
Where can players discover all the latest deposit bonuses?
- Casino promotion review sites like this one!
- From the websites of newer casino operators wanting to attract customers.
- Via emails from casinos they are already a member at.
- By regularly visiting casinos known for updated their game selections frequently.
What are the key characteristics of a deposit bonus?
- Wagering requirements. Casinos don’t like giving free money away. They make it difficult for players to profit from bonuses by demanding players bet their funds a set number of times before they can withdraw.
- Larger than no deposit bonuses. Whereas the largest no deposit bonus might be £10/$10, deposit bonuses can be in the thousands.
- Game restrictions. To make it even tougher to make real money from a deposit bonus, casinos will limit the contributions high RTP games make towards wagering. Games like blackjack might contribute only 10% or nothing at all.
- Betting limit restrictions. Casinos might limit the size of bets players can make when playing through a deposit bonus.
- Cap on winnings. Although often larger than caps associated with no deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses usually also have a cap on the total winnings that players can receive.
Why do casinos love deposit bonuses?
- They attract new players. Casinos will often promote their products to new players by advertising particularly juicy sounding deposit bonuses.
- They encourage existing players to make a new deposit and resume playing at the casino.
- Casinos can use them to draw attention to a particular slot, game, or type of game.
What makes Bonusland so trustworthy?
- We only advise players use casinos we would play at ourselves.
- Our team consists of experienced reviewers who draw on many collective years in the iGaming industry.
- We regularly update our listings to include blacklisted casinos and the latest iGaming venues that impress us.
- All the casinos we recommend are fully-licensed by reputable international agencies.
Which casino games are most frequently promoted using deposit bonuses?
- The casino’s most popular slots.
- Those timeless classics that everyone seems to love.
- The very latest titles from the most innovative developers.
Which games are most likely to result in profits when completing wagering requirements?
- The games with the lowest house edge (highest RTP rating).
- The titles that fully contribute to wagering (avoid high RTP games that are limited in contributions).
- The games with the lowest volatility (winning little and often is better than rarely winning a large amount).
Deposit bonuses can take a few different forms. Here are the most common:
- Matched bonus cash – the casino will match the player’s deposit by adding 25, 50, 100, or even 200% of the deposit amount to their bankroll.
- Free spins – a deposit bonus might consist of free spins and/or bonus cash.
- Timed bonuses – players have a tight timeframe in which to complete wagering on gifted casino credits. If they emerge with profits, they get to keep them.
- Bonus cash tailored to specific games (for example, chips exclusively for the Live Casino).
Pros of deposit bonuses
- Great way to extend your bankroll and allow players to sample a larger number of new games.
- Can be genuinely profitable given favourable wagering requirements.
- Players can try out the latest games offered at a casino.
- Often have more lenient wagering requirements and cash out restrictions than no deposit bonuses.
- Can be huge in terms of the amounts awarded.
Cons of deposit bonuses
- Not risk free. You can lose your own money playing with deposit bonuses.
- Many games will be excluded from wagering requirements. Playing your favourite high RTP game with a deposit bonus might be very foolish since wins will increase the playthrough rather than decrease it.
- Harsh cash out caps can take players by surprise.
- Sometimes tying your own money into a deposit bonus makes withdrawing your actual deposit before completing wagering impossible.
What exactly is an online casino deposit promotion?
Deposit bonuses from online casinos are gifts of casino credits awarded to players making a deposit. The bonus funds will have wagering requirements attached, which means that actually profiting from a deposit bonus is anything but a certainty.
Where can you find all the latest and greatest deposit bonuses?
You can use trusted review sites, like the one you’re at now. Alternatively, you can do the legwork yourself and visit a whole bunch of casinos to see which iGaming venues are currently running promotions.
What’s great about a deposit bonus for players?
Players get an extension to their bankroll with which they can try new games. Although there are wagering requirements associated with bonus funds, they can increase a player’s overall expected value at the casino.
What are free spins as part of a deposit bonus?
Free spins can be awarded as a deposit bonus or as part of one. When a player deposits at a casino running such a promotion, they will receive a set number of free spins. This number is usually larger than the number received by players using a no deposit bonus.
What is bonus cash as part of a deposit bonus?
Casinos running a matched deposit bonus will award players depositing with a percentage match of the relevant deposit in bonus funds. These funds will be subject to wagering requirements.
What do casinos mean by wagering requirements?
Casinos attach wagering requirements to their deposit bonuses to make it less likely that they’ll lose money from them. The wagering requirements set out the games that players can use the bonus funds on and the amount of times they must bet bonus funds and/or deposits, or winnings from free spins, before they can withdraw.
Who is eligible to claim a deposit bonus at an online casino?
Different promotions will be aimed at different players. Only new players will be eligible for some deposit bonuses and others will be available for existing customers too. Some deposit bonuses will be restricted to certain departments at the casino. Similarly, casinos might exclude players using some deposit methods from their deposit promotions. Always check the terms and conditions properly before trying to claim a bonus.
When can I withdraw my deposit bonus?
You cannot withdraw any bonus funds until the wagering requirements have been satisfied. Upon meeting the requirements, bonus cash will turn into real money with no restrictions associated with it.
Is there a cap on what I can win from a deposit bonus?
Again, this depends on the casino. Some casinos might not enforce a cap on winnings and others might limit winnings much more heavily. As with all details of a specific promotion, you should find accurate information for the offer you want to claim from its terms and conditions.
Are there any time restrictions on my deposit bonus?
It’s very rare to see a deposit bonus feature no time restriction at all. Deposits to trigger a bonus might need making within 24-hours of claiming a bonus and the funds could remain valid for however long the casino deems fit. This could be any period between a few days and a couple of months.
Most Popular Articles at BonusLand
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit Required Keep What You Win
- New Online Casinos in UK 2017
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus How Does it Work?
- Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit Required Casinos
- £10 no deposit mobile casinos
- Free Signup Bonus No Deposit Required at Mobile Casinos
- Free No Deposit Slot Bonus in the UK
If you are in the hunt for the best Christmas casino bonus, look no further than the Loyal Casino and its great promo offer! Most casino sites offer their set…
One of the best casino sites with slots online, the Turbonino Casino, continues its Christmas promotion worth all the attention! Players that didn’t participate in the promotion until now still…
The best way for slot lovers to spend their pre-Christmas is on new slots sites like Mr Green Casino that offer incredible promos! This year, the Mr Green Casino has…
A whole new thrill is out for the online casino enthusiasts with the Betzest Funky Promo offer. Players will be able to claim a nice deposit match as well as…
There are many no deposit bonus promotions that online casinos offer, but the Bet365 casino offers a much more pleasurable giveaway. Players will, however, have to make some stakes to…
There are so many gambling sites offering considerable promotions to players these days and STSBet makes the latest addition. A recent addition to licensed casino and betting sites that are…
AThere are various casino sites that UK players can register to and claim free spin bonuses. Knowing the importance of promotional offers is what makes a difference and separates a…
Innovative games are constantly released by new slots sites, to impact the creativity of the market. One such relatively-new site, CasinoSecret, is undergoing the merger process with Casumo casino. The…
[wpsm_button color=”orange” size=”big” link=”https://bonusland.co.uk/get/kerching/” icon=”none” class=””]Go to Casino![/wpsm_button] Kerching.com Kerching.com has been able to offer the best in online casino and slot games for the past 8 years. They love…