Best Betting Sites UK
Welcome to Bonuslands page with the best betting sites in the UK. A wide selections of sports, high odds and fast withdrawals are examples of what makes an online bookie popular among gamblers.
New Betting Sites 2020
New technology and fresh features are just two benefits of choosing a new betting site. The last years in game betting has increased in popularity and that is one of the biggest reasons to go with new online bookies. You can also expect more free bets and more aggressive betting bonuses. A betting site is considered new by us if they are launched in the UK in the last 24 months.
UK Betting Sites List
To make it to our list of sites best for betting one need to tick a couple of important criterias first. Apart from having a license to operate in the UK and certificate of fairness we have a list of criteria below the toplist.
- 10 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT!
- 200% up to £200 Welcome Bonus + 190 Free Spins
- *18+ to register. New Customers Only. *10 Free spins on registration *Free spins on first deposit as follows :Deposit £10 or more and receive 40 free spins * Deposit £50 or more and receive 90 free spins * Deposit £75 or more and receive 140 free spins *Deposit £100 or more and receive 190 free spins *Free Spins (35x wagering) *Deposit Bonus (35x wagering) *Further T&C’s apply.
The Best Sports Betting Sites
To get the best experience while betting at sports you need to find the best sports betting site to start with. There are a couple of criteria that we base our list on that will improve your betting that we have listed below.
- Live Betting: You want to be able to bet online sports. If you have not done it yet you have the best in front of you.
- Odds: The better odds you get the more profit you can make in the long run. We compare odds on a regular basis.
- Sports Selection: All of us have our special sports we prefer to bet at but the selection of sports often tells you a lot about the operator itself. The more sports you can bet on the better sportsbook the operator is facilitating.
- Payment Methods: A lot of payment methods are not crucial for every single player but to accommodate a community of gamblers numerous of payment methods will make the operator more popular and in that way more stable as a betting partner.
- Withdrawal Terms: This is something we value a lot since fast withdrawals with high or no withdrawal limits are to prefer. To be successful in a betting session and then have to wait for days while the operator try to lure you into more bets will make you a looser in the long run.
- Betting Bonus: A top up on our deposits is always nice as long as the wagering are decent
- Free Bets: To get free bets once in a while are a real purk. Most operator use the free bets to attract new players or to activate old ones.
- License: A license to operate is what makes a sports betting site legal. This should be enough to say.
- Third Party: To play at an operator that is tested and evaluated by third party organisations is definately to prefer.
- Reputation: One of the ultimate ways to check a new sports betting site is to search for the brand name in search engines. All brands have customers that complain when they lost their money but what you shall focus on is how the brand is handling the issues that seemed to appear. By this, you get a picture of the culture on the company.
UK Betting Sites with Free Bets
Free bets is a popular way for the betting site to influence the acitivity on the platform. It’s common to use free bets as a way to attract new players or to reactivate gamblers that been offline for a while. The most common reason though is to give a certain event more focus.
Reasons Bettins Sites Give Free Bets
- Give a certain event focus
- Reactivate inactive customers
- They get free bets from the platform provider
- As a way of get new gamblers to sign up
Betting Sites with No Deposit Bonus
Of the same reason online casinos give out no deposit bonuses, betting operators do the same. However, betting sites with no deposit bonuses are quite rare but there are some. The free bets are more common but a few sportsbooks do have no deposit bonuses that we will list here when we get our hands on them.
Sports Betting Online
The difference between sports betting and other types of gambling is that betting on sports are culture for most of us. Some of us have been going to the local betting shop with a certificates of approval from our parents because we were underaged.
Benefits of Sports Betting
- Information: There are unlimited information available before making bets
- Knowledge: You can gather knowledge about betting and hedging
- Trend: There are certain trends within sport that you might spot and benefit from
- Tips: There are numerous betting experts that gives there tips
- Social: Betting as a social thing is awesome get together and enjoy the game
- Sports: Many of us are watching sports either way because we have a passion for it
- Entertainment: It’s fun on a level other types of gambling never can compete with
- Live Betting: To bet on sports in real time is the best gambling there is
- In Game Betting: Bet on things like penalty kicks or a specific corners
Become a Betting Expert
- Focus: Keep the number of sports that get your focus to a minimum. The experts are focusing on one sport only.
- Knowledge: The key to success in most businesses is information and knowledge. Read and study everything. Not just the sport but also how other gamblers place their bets and why.
- Time: With focus over time comes experience. We are all making mistakes and misjudge situations but these occations get more few as the valuable experience gains.
Live: In game betting and live betting are the best ways to hedge a development of a game that one could not predict. Build your sets of criteria that will trigger your hedge bets in the live events.
Best Sports to Bet On
Success in betting is partially depending on information and skill which come from research, analytics and knowledge. The best sport to bet on will therefore depend on where you have the specific insights and competence.
Sports to bet on and why
- Horse Racing: It’s extremely big as a sport with lot of information available. Animals are more predictable that humans. In horse tracing there are human factors though due to the communication between the horse and the jockey.
- Greyhound: Betting when it all depends on the animal, the form and the trend. Greyhound betting is among the most popular of this reason.
- Political Betting: Due to analytics softwares that can analyze social media this can be a good area of betting. It’s not a sport though.
- Football: This is the greatest sport in the world and unite more people than any religion in the world. The information and data available in football have no equal.
How to choose a sport for Betting
There are circumstances that will effect your possibilities to be successful in a sport when you do betting.
- Hedging: You want multiple ways of hedging the possible outcome.
- Observe: You want to be able to follow any live feed of filtered information or a live stream that you can collect your own data.
- Data: You want good sources of information and data so you can make conclusions based of history and see trends.
- Options: You want numerous options of for example of in game betting since matches and events often turn out in a way that was not predicted. By follow an event live and place in game bets you can benefit from situations that were not possible to see on beforehand.
What we look at when we evaluate a sports betting site
When we find a new sports betting site we go through a list to ensure we evaluate the operator in all different aspects. Every aspect is not important and crucial by itself but it’s about finding a methodology that helps as compare sites by the same terms.
- Background: When is the betting site founded and by who
- Theme: Does the site has a special theme
- Site: Is the site fast loading and nicely disposed
- Software: The software that is used for betting and statistics
- Sports: The selection of sports that you can bet on
- Streaming: Can you stream sports and do live betting
- In game betting: The possibilities to do “in game betting”
- Odds: Does the site has its own odds or does it import from a odds supplier
- Statistics: What database engine is used for statistics
- Tips: Does the site have its own experts for tips
- Sign-Up Bonus: Can you try the betting site for free
- Deposit Bonus: Do you get a bonus when you create an account
- Free bets: Free bets are always nice when your bankroll is limited
- Payment methods: It shall be easy to deposit with your preferred payment method
- Withdrawal times: One you have won you don’t want to wait more than necessary
- Withdrawal limits: Some operators do have withdrawal limits that might limit your withdrawals when you win big.
- Support ways: A good support is important for the overall experience. Live chat for small things and email for more complicated issues especially regarding payments of large sums.
- Reputation: Make a search for the brand name and see how the brand seem to handle unhappy customers. Remember that all betting sites have unsatisfied customers this is all about how they treat it.
Arbitrage betting is a betting system that forms a pattern where you always make a small profit. This is possible when differences in odds are detected. If you bet on all outcomes of a football game (1 X 2) on three different betting sites it’s possible to be profitable due to the small differences in odds.
Bet on eSports
eSport is a fast growing phenomena where you nowdays also can place bets on the professional tournaments. The eSport betting is often bundled with the sports betting platform in an own category of betting events.
Common eSport Games
- CS:GO, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Dota 2, Defense of the Ancients 2
- League of Legends
- Pubg, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Rocket League
- Call of Duty
- Starcraft 2
Bet on Politics
To bet on politics has been popular the last five years. It has been possible to bet on specific political event but and also elections like the British BREXIT election. The interesting part in bet on politics is the tools for analyse public opinion which can play in your favour.
FAQ Betting Sites
What is a betting site?
A betting site is a website where you can do betting. The betting is mainly made on sports but can also be political events or happenings. The site are usually hosted by a casino or sports betting operator.
How do I find the best betting site?
The easiest way to find the best betting site is to visit comparison sites such as Bonusland and compare the sites you see. What is best also differs from one gambler to another. You can see our guides above on how to evaluate betting sites.
Can I win Jackpots at betting sites?
There are no conventional jackpots on betting sites in the way that the software provider sponsor the jackpot. However, betting sites can sometimes create their own jackpot concepts were gamblers are competing for a bigger cash pool while placing bets during a certain time frame or betting event.
Why do betting sites give out bonuses?
Betting sites give out bonuses to lure new players to their betting site or to activate players that have not been active for a while. The bonuses is an incentive to take action.
Examples of when you get betting bonuses
- Join a betting site
- Bet on a specific event
- Reactivate your account
Are UK betting sites safe?
Betting sites are safe to play in terms of being secured for fraud and intrusion. This is provided that the betting site has a relevant license to operate and use SSL encryption to secure the site itself.
Are UK betting sites fair?
Betting sites are fair to play provided they have a license to operate. As long as you join sites that are licensed they are controlled by an authority that will find any irregularity. When you gamble however, your money is at risk at all times.
Is it legal to bet on sports in the UK?
It is legal to bet on sports in the UK. The liability lies on the operator to be license and to practise anti money laundering actions.
FAQ Sports betting
What is sports betting?
Sports betting is when you bet on sports. Today there are numerous sports to bet on and several ways to bet on sports event.
Why is sports betting so popular?
Sport is bigger than anything else so this plays a big role in our relation to sports betting. Sports betting is when you put a layer of risk and thrill to your already existing interest in your sport.
Which sport is most popular to bet in?
The biggest sport to bet on is football due to that it is the biggest sport in the world. Other big sports are cricket, horse racing and boxing.
What sports can you bet on?
There are countless opportunities to bet on different sports. It’s basically possible to bet on all sports as long as it is any type of coverage from media.
Sports to bet on
- Horse Racing
FAQ Free Bets
What is a free bet?
A free bet is a type of promotion. The free bet works as betting credits which you can use on a specific event or match. Some free bets are possible to use on any sport. Free bet bonuses are not to be mixed up with the betting bonus which is a match bonus of your deposit.
Why does a betting site give out free bets?
Betting sites offer free bets to attract new players to their platform or to get attention to a specific events like a football match or a game of boxing.
When can I get free bets?
Free bets are offered all the time from betting sites if you chose to join them. You shall also be able to find free bets during weekends when the betting sites want to activate their gamblers to specific matches.
Where can I find free bets?
Free bets are common to find at bonus sites and comparing sites for sports betting. You might also use search engines to find the sites offering the bets.
Can I withdraw winnings from free bets?
You can withdraw winnings from free bets. The question is if the winnings are limited by wagering requirements or if they are free from wagering.
Table of Contents