What is a Match Casino Bonus?
A match bonus is one of the many casino bonuses on offer for new players. It is offered by an online casino that a player wishes to join and matches the deposit made by a fixed percentage. If player deposits £ 100 in their account and the casino in question offers a bonus match of 300%, then the total amount given in return will be £ 300. Typically, the online casino imposes a limit on the amount it gives to its players.
Most Popular Articles at BonusLand
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit Required Keep What You Win!
- New Online Casinos in UK 2017!
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus How Does it Work?
- Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit Required Casinos!
- £10 no deposit mobile casinos
- Free Signup Bonus No Deposit Required at Mobile Casinos
- Free No Deposit Slot Bonus in the UK