Playtech goes one step further than the competition with its new Live Jackpot feature in Italy. The exciting news hit participants of the mentioned market with joy, as now players…
What is a Match Casino Bonus?
A match bonus is one of the many casino bonuses on offer for new players. It is offered by an online casino that a player wishes to join and matches the deposit made by a fixed percentage. If a player deposits £100 in their account and the casino in question offers a bonus match of 300%, then the total amount given in return will be £ 300. Typically, the online casino imposes a limit on the amount it gives to its players.
- 10% Cashback Always
- New players only - 100% up to £123 Bonus - Max bet with bonus is £5 - No max cash out - Wagering is 50x - Skrill & Neteller excluded - Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse - Cashback is cash, so no wagering - Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included.
- 100% up to £100 + 100 Spins in Bonus
- Valid on first deposit only. Wagering on reload bonus: 60x. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.
Most Popular Articles at BonusLand
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit Required Keep What You Win!
- New Online Casinos in UK 2017!
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus How Does it Work?
- Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit Required Casinos!
- £10 no deposit mobile casinos
- Free Signup Bonus No Deposit Required at Mobile Casinos
- Free No Deposit Slot Bonus in the UK
Steps to take to participate in a match bonus at an online casino:
- Browse the many fantastic match bonuses we recommend here at Bonusland.
- Choose one of the bonuses. Look at the total amount awarded, the playthrough requirements, and other associated rules to help guide your decision. Visit your chosen casino by clicking the link on our website.
- Complete the registration process by clicking “Register” or similar at the casino. This will involve you entering various personal details.
- You may need to opt-in to your match bonus. If so, make sure you do by checking the relevant box or entering the bonus code you detailed in the terms and conditions.
- Log in to your new casino account and make a qualifying deposit. Bonuses are usually credited instantly. This means you can just load up your favourite eligible game and get right into the action!
How to sign up for a match bonus casino
- Decide which casino you’d like to play from the listings on this website.
- Click “Play Now” on your chosen promotion. This will take you to the operator’s homepage.
- Click the link to “Register” or “Signup” and complete the registration document.
- It’s common that casinos will request players to confirm their email address at this point. Just visit your inbox and follow the link in the email that the casino should have sent.
- Back in your casino account, head to the cashier to make your first deposit. If the deposit was made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotion, your bonus should be credited instantly. Just load up one of the eligible games and start betting!
Differentiating a good match deposit bonus from a weaker match bonus
- Large percentage match. The best matched deposit bonuses
- Low playthrough requirement. The most profitable match bonuses are those with the fewest number of rollovers required on low house edge games.
- Time restrictions. The longer you have to complete wagering, the better. You don’t want to be forced to invite more variance by upping stakes when time is running out.
- Max/min betting limits. The lowest variance way to play slots is by setting the bet per line as low as possible and using as many lines as there are available on the game. Look for promotions that don’t demand larger bets.
- Cap on winnings. Sometimes casinos will limit the total amount a player can win from a promotion. Of course, those with bigger caps on winnings are preferable to those with harsh cash out limitations.
What’s the best way to turn my match bonus into real money?
- Visit the terms and conditions document and read it all before registering your interest in a match deposit bonus.
- Select an eligible game with as high a return-to-player rating as possible that still contributes fully to the playthrough requirement.
- Consider how long you have to play through the bonus. You want to complete all wagering with the lowest possible bet size rather than increasing potential variance by upping your bet.
- Take advantage of the autoplay function on slots to grind through the bonus faster than if you were to manually play.
- Smaller bets will usually invite lower variance than larger ones. If playing slots, use the maximum win lines and the minimum bet per line.
Who should take part in match bonuses from online casinos?
Matched deposit bonuses are great for all kinds of players. We particularly recommend them to the following iGamers:
- Those wanting to play more without necessarily depositing additional funds themselves.
- Players who are reluctant to try new titles using their own money.
- Players who like to gamble a lot and will have no difficulty completing the wagering requirements.
What resources can I use to find the best match deposit bonuses?
- Review sites dedicated to casino promotions (like this one!)
- Emails sent from casino operators you might already be a member of.
- By regularly checking the promotions offered by the latest casino operators serving the market.
- Visiting casinos that often add new games. Casinos like to promote their newest titles with bonuses!
Key features of match bonuses:
- Percentage match. Casinos offering match deposit bonuses will add 25, 50, 100, or even 200% of a player’s deposit to their bankroll. The higher the percentage, the better (usually)!
- Rollover terms. To reduce the likelihood that they will need to pay out, casinos will force players to bet their deposits, bonuses, and possible winnings a set number of times. They also limit the games that contribute to this rollover requirement.
- More generous than no deposit promotions. Typically, a no deposit bonus might only see players receive £10/$10 of casino credits. A matched deposit bonus could be hundreds or even thousands.
- Winnings cap. The amount of money a player can win from a match casino bonus is often limited.
Why do casinos offer match deposit bonuses?
- Casinos use match bonuses as a lure to new players. They make their promotions sound like a dead cert shot at profits on paper but attach terms and conditions to minimise their own losses.
- Match deposit bonuses aimed at existing players can encourage inactive casino members to start gambling again.
- Casinos will often use a bonus to promote a particular game. Once players have played a title once, they’re more likely to revisit it.
There are loads of casino bonus review sites, what sets Bonusland apart from the rest?
- Our team draws on years of collective experience in the iGaming industry.
- We only recommend our visitors check out casinos we use ourselves.
- Our listings are constantly changing to reflect and ever-evolving industry. We warn against recently blacklisted casinos, as well as promoting those that really impressed us.
- We only endorse those casinos that possess licenses from the most reputable iGaming regulatory bodies.
Which games do casinos choose to promote with their matched deposit promotions?
- The most popular games from the most well-known suppliers in the industry.
- Those slots that have become real classics in the eyes of iGamers.
- The casino’s most recently added titles.
What kinds of games am I most likely to complete my wagering requirements in profit using?
- High return-to-player games.
- Those titles that contribute 100% to the wagering requirements.
- Low volatility games. Volatility refers to how much and how often you win. For wagering, you want low volatility – many smaller wins rather than a few very big ones.
Pros of match bonuses
- They extend your bankroll meaning you can play more games for longer.
- With they right wagering requirements match bonuses can create propositions with positive expected value.
- They allow players to sample new and exciting titles by cutting-edge developers.
- They’re often amongst the largest bonuses featured at casinos.
- Match bonuses usually don’t have quite as harsh playthrough requirements as no deposit promotions.
Cons of match bonuses
- They do carry a risk. Deposits are often locked up with match bonuses or your real money might be used before bonus funds.
- Match bonuses exclude a lot of games or limit their contributions. It makes no sense to play limited games as part of a promotion since winnings earned will only increase the overall requirement.
- Some casinos will not allow withdrawals during the wagering process. At these iGaming venues, trying to withdraw will mean forfeiting funds.
What do we mean when we say match deposit bonus?
A match deposit bonus is where the casino will match a player’s deposit with bonus cash. This bonus cash (and possibly the deposit itself) will be subject to wagering requirements. Players must complete these before they can withdraw.
How can I learn about the newest match bonuses?
Since you’re already here, you can check our listings regularly for the newest bonuses. Alternatively, you could rely on the promotional content sent via casinos you are already a member of, or just visit random online casinos to see what promotions they’re offering.
Why do players love match deposit bonuses?
Players who want to extend their playing time love match bonuses. They provide greater opportunities to hit a big prize too. In rare cases, match deposit bonuses also represent positive expected value to players.
Can I receive free spins as part of a match deposit bonus?
Free spin promotions are distinct from match deposit bonuses. However, sometimes a casino will award a number of free spins in conjunction with the percentage match they make to player deposits.
What is bonus cash in the context of a match deposit bonus?
Bonus cash is the name given to the casino credits awarded to players as part of a match bonus. Bonus cash will have wagering requirements associated with it. Players must satisfy these before they can withdraw.
What exactly are wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements are detailed in the terms and conditions of a promotion. They refer to the number of times a player must bet their bonus funds before they become real money. Wagering requirements will also detail which games are eligible and what they contribute towards the playthrough obligation. Only when the wagering requirements are satisfied can players withdraw funds associated with a bonus.
Is anyone excluded from claiming a match deposit bonus?
The terms and conditions might exclude players from certain countries or using certain deposit methods from any of their promotions. Meanwhile, existing players will be excluded from taking part in bonuses designed for new players only. Some promotions might also be exclusive to a few games at a casino or a single department.
Why can’t I withdraw my match bonus?
You first need to satisfy the wagering requirements. This will change the bonus funds into real money, which the player is free to use (or withdraw) as they like.
What’s the most I can win from a match deposit bonus?
The maximum a player can win from a match bonus is determined by the casino itself. Sometimes they don’t enforce any cap on winnings. Other times, they can be really quite harsh. Generally speaking, the higher the cap on winnings, the better the promotion is for the player.
What about time restrictions regarding the use of a match bonus?
Almost all casino promotions have some time restrictions associated with their use. There will be a window of time within which a player can claim, use, and wager the promotional funds. If any of these time limits are exceeded, the player will forfeit any remaining bonus funds to the casino.