Casino Bonuses at Bonusland! UK – 2019
At Bonusland we are collecting all the best casino bonuses in the UK. Our most popular lists of bonuses are our free spins no deposit list and free money no deposit list. All bonuses are updated at a weekly basis and all offers shall be valid and working as expected.
Top Casino Bonuses in October
Bonus offers are eligible for new players and terms & conditions apply! 18yrs+ Only!
Conditions to Claim a Casino Bonus
All bonuses that we display at Bonusland is bonuses that targets New Players in relation to the specific casino. This applies to all bonus offers if we are not clearly stating otherwise. Conditions to claim a bonus is:
- The Bonuses applies to New Players
- You have to be at least 18 years old
- You need to be a British Citizen
- You sometimes also need to be located in the UK since many offers are strictly local
How to Find the Best Casino Bonus
The best casino bonus is an opinion that likely vary from one individual to another, some gamblers want the maximum match bonus at there deposit and other players look for some free spins with no deposit required.
- Clearly decide what you are looking for in a bonus
- Check our lists here at Bonusland, or any other site that lists bonuses
- Pick a couple of bonuses that seem to accommodate your wishes
- Visit the casino site and find the terms and conditions for the bonus
- Check the what games the bonus is valid on so you do not get disappointed
- Note the betting limit which on free spins most of the times are the minimum bet on the slot
- Look for the winning cap, most bonuses have a limit for how much you can win while playing for bonus money
- Among the most important to get your expectation right is to notice the wagering requirement, this shall be as low as possible
Most Important Keys About A Casino Bonus
- Game Selection
- Betting Limit
- Winning Cap
- Wagering Requirement
- Games that contribute to the Wagering Requirement
The Truth About Casino Bonuses
- Casino bonuses at online casinos are a tool for the casino to lure new player to join their casino platform.
- Casino bonuses are an incentive to deposit money to the casino.
- Casino bonuses are a way for the casino to make you gamble for longer time.
- Casino bonuses are method to get you gamble more often than you would have done.
- Casino bonuses makes you gamble for more money than you would without them.
Casino Bonuses Explained
There are several different types of casino bonuses that are good to know about but there are even more various names on the same kind of bonus. Therefore we thought we shall list all the different names and expressions that we know of and add a short description.
No Deposit Bonuses
- Free spins no deposit are the spins you can get before you make your first deposit.
- Free money no deposit is money you get when you sign up and register at a casino.
- Free chips no deposit most often refers to chips you can use at the table games.
- Free cash no deposit are equivalent to the free money bonus.
- Free credits no deposit belongs to the free money bonuses as well.
- Free slots no deposit are basicly free spins that is not limited to specific slot games.
- No deposit bonus at mobile casinos are the bonus the operators hand out to make user chose to play on their mobile and in that way encourage players to gamble while the are on the move.
- No deposit bonus at live casinos are the bonuses you get when you register and are limited to the live casino games. Often, this bonus is limited to a specific game.
- Free welcome bonus no deposit is the bonus you can choose to claim as a gift for signing up and register for a new casino.
- Welcome bonus at mobile casinos is an invective the operators give away as a gift for joining their mobile version of the casino.
- Welcome bonus at live casinos are the specific promotion you get to join and gamble at the live casino games.
- Welcome bonus for betting is when the casino targets sportsbetting specifically and give away a bonus for joining their sportsbook.
- Free welcome bonus at slots are what most of us call free spins or free slot bonus and are freebies at slot machine games as a welcome gift.
- Sign-up bonus no deposit is the gift you get when you register for a new casino before you have made any deposit.
- Sign-up bonus at slots is a welcome reward you get when you join a new casino and is dedicated to slot machine games.
- Mobile casino sign-up bonus is something you can get when you are becoming a new member at a casino and you are on your mobile device.
- Live casino sign-up bonus rewards you for entering the live dealer area at the casino as a new player.
Free Money Bonuses
- £5 no deposit bonus is free chips you can use at slot machine games and table games.
- £10 no deposit is free money you can utilise to play at all the slot games but also the table games.
- £20 no deposit is free cash you can use at the different casinos games. Only a few casinos are offering this and it is to be considered a very exclusive bonus.
The classic free spins have a couple of synonyms that can be useful to be aware of.
- Casino Spins
- Extra Spins
- Bonus Spins
Free Spins No Deposit
The free spins no deposit has become the most popular way for online casinos and casino software to attract new players. The competition is fierce and there are hundreds of casinos who offers free spins at every single day.
- 10 free spins no deposit is a common bonus that you can get when you are joining a new casino.
- 20 free spins no deposit is a great welcome gift for registering at a casino. It’s a good amount of spins that get you time to experience a slot game.
- 30 free spins no deposit is one of the best bonuses you can find on slots and very few casinos are offering this amount.
- 50 free spins no deposit is a very rare and exclusive bonus that is the dream for every free spins hunter.
Deposit Free Spins
Most players are looking for free spins no deposit but we like the deposit free spins better. The reason for this is that the terms on deposit free spins are much better and for just £10 in one single deposit you can get 300 free spins. Pretty good deal right? That is what we think as well. Here do you find links to the best deposit free spins casinos we know of.
- 50 free spins
- 100 free spins
- 200 free spins
- 300 free spins
Free Spins No Wagering
If you have been claiming a free spins bonus a couple of times you have run into wagering requirements just as many times. It’s frustrating to win money and the not be able to cash it out therefore, the free spins with no wagering have grown in popularity and we are linking below to the best offers for you to try.
- 50 free spins no wagering
If you want to gamble and stay in the game for a longer time you are looking for a good deposit bonus. The deposit bonuses are most often a percentage match bonus of the deposit you make
- 100% Match Bonus
- 200% Match Bonus
- 300% Match Bonus
- 400% Match Bonus
- 500% Match Bonus
The cashback bonus are the most popular bonus among the players that are gambling with large stakes. The benefit of a cashback bonus is that you get back a percentage of your losses and therefore get a fair chance to get back on a winning streak again. The cashback bonuses can be counted on a daily or a weekly basis.
High Roller Bonus
Bonus for high rollers are more common than you might think. The characteristics of the bonus are that it starts on higher amounts deposited and the wagering requirements are lower than standard bonuses. With bigger risk comes bigger rewards, just in like in any other case.
Mobile Casino Bonus
To make us gamble more the casinos want us using their mobile apps as well as the desktop version. To get more mobile users the casinos make special promotions to sign up for the mobile casinos and in this way you operators can target the players anywhere at any time.
Live Casino Bonus
If you are a fan of live casino just like us at Bonusland you have notice that most casino bonuses are not applicable on live casino games. The live casino bonus though, it’s designed to target us live dealer lovers and are both valid and includes live casino in wagering contribution.
Best Bonus FAQ
The match bonus is a percentage bonus on the deposited amount up to a certain bonus. Example, if the bonus says up to 200% up to £100, you deposit £50 and get an extra £100, so £150 to play with.
Bonus offers are eligible for new players and terms & conditions apply! 18yrs+ Only!
Casinos with free spins no wagering means that the free spins you get in bonus are not tied to a wagering requirement meaning that you can withdraw your winnings directly.
Bonus offers are eligible for new players and terms & conditions apply! 18yrs+ Only!
Casino Bonus FAQ
A Casino Bonus is free bonus money or spins at an online casino. You usually get casino bonus for joining the casino but it’s also common to get bonus for different achievements while you play certain slots our turn around a specific amount of money.
Bonus Money is free credits you can use in the casino. Bonus money is not withdrawable money from the beginning. It’s always tied to wagering requirements that basically mean that you need to turn around the bonus money a couple of times in the casino before withdrawal. This applies to eventual winnings from bonus money as well.
Free Spins are free rounds at slots. You get them for achievements while you play or when you deposit money to the casino. Some casinos also have free spins as a no deposit bonus. Except for the free spins while you play free spins have terms & conditions. For example, only valid at certain slots and the winnings might be capped, the winnings are often also tied to wagering requirements.
When you start to look for casino bonuses you will find that there are a lot of them in different forms and types.
- Welcome Bonus
- Signup Bonus
- Deposit Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- High Roller Bonus
- Payment Option Bonus
The welcome bonus is something you get when you register and sign up. A bonus that is not exchanged for a deposit, therefore a no deposit bonus. It can be free spins or free credits to play with. As always, terms & conditions apply to the bonus offer.
The signup bonus means most of the time exactly the same as the welcome bonus. And as the name implies you get it right after signing up with the casino. A no deposit bones with free credits or free spins. Terms & conditions always apply.
A Deposit Bonus is a bonus you from the online casino when you make your deposit. A deposit bonus can be free bonus money and free spins. Typically a deposit bonus doubles your deposited amount and gives you extra spins at a specific slot game.
The No Deposit Bonus at online casinos is a free bonus you get when you register for an account but before any need of making a deposit! The most common No Deposit Bonus is free spins but can also come in the form of some free credits to play with.
A loyalty bonus is a reward you get for your loyalty to the casino. Most casinos have a kind of loyalty program that includes bonuses and different VIP services. Some loyalty programs have a gamification touch over it to make it even more fun.
A refer a friend bonus is a popular way of by any service provider to get current customers to refer the service to others. The casinos are no different on that point. If you refer the casinos to others, you get a reward. It’s mostly a free credit bonus on a specific game.
The high roller bonus are triggered by high amounts obviously. Some casinos have exclusive bonuses to attract the high rollers. It’s usually lower percentage bonus but on higher amounts with less wagering requirements. But remember big money comes with a big risk.
A payment bonus is something the casinos might setup exclusively for one payment option to get more players to choose that option. Since different payment options have different fees, the casinos have incentives to push for the best one.
The cash back bonus is a percentage of usually 5-10% that you get back on your losses and as a top up on your winnings. It is by many considered as the best bonus because of the transparency and is the first choice by many high rollers and seasoned gamblers.
The best way to stay on top of news and bonus updates are to regularly visit Bonusland.co.uk. We do work with news and updates daily to provide accurate information about the latest bonuses. We do our best to compare them in a fair way and always remind our readers to check the terms & conditions of any bonus.
A casino bonus is not necessary good. It depends on your gambling behaviour and what you like to play. Since different games contribute differently it’s highly recommended to read the terms of a bonus before accepting it. For example, roulette and blackjack are very different from video slots.
- The no deposit bonus with intention to try a new casino is always a good idea.
- The deposit bonus is extra money but often has a lock-in with wagering requirements.
The cash back bonus are always a good idea from our experience.
It’s very important to take part of the terms and conditions regulating the bonus. For example, the bonus can only be valid on specific games, the amount you win get locked until you have turned around the amount a specific couple of times. The winnings from bonus money is often capped, you don’t want to win the jackpot while playing for bonus money with a cap.
Wagering requirement is a way for the casino to control that the bonus money are not withdrawn directly and therefore make a safe loss for the casino. The wagering requirement specifies how many times you need to wager the amount before withdrawal.
Ex: A bonus of £100 with a wagering requirement of x25 means that you need to wager £2500 before those money are withdrawable.
What are Bonus Terms?
- Selected Games: All bonuses have a specification of what games that the bonus are valid at.
- Time Limit: All bonuses have a time limit in which you need to use your bonus otherwise it get lossed.
- Betting Limit: Both free spins and free money bonuses have specified betting limits while you are gambling for bonus credit.
- Winning Cap: As a protection, casinos set a cap on eventual winnings while you bet with bonus credits. £100 in winnings is pretty common.
- Wagering Requirement: The wagering requirement limit you to just walk away with the bonus money or winnings while playing for bonus cash. The wagering requirement is often written as x25, if the requirement is 25 times wagering.
How to Calculate Wagering Requirement?
- Terms & Conditions: Make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the bonus and got an answer to what the wagering requirement is.
- Winnings: One of the numbers for the calculation is the amount won.
- Multiplier: The wagering requirement has a multiplier, what is that number?
- Calculation: Multiply the winnings (ex: £100) with the wagering multiplier (ex: x25)
- Ex: £100 x 25 = £2500
- Amount: £2500 is the amount that you need to wager to be able to withdraw your £100.
How to Wager a Bonus into Real Money?
- Amount: What amount do you need to wager? See our guide on how to calculate wagering requirement.
- Terms & Conditions: Casino games do not contribute to the wagering equally. Live casino games for example does not contribute at all or just 10% and the table games are not 100% either. Most of the times slot machine games are 100% contributing.
- Slot Characteristics: Online slots have can be divided in different volatility which means that some slots pay out small winnings often while other slots pay out bigger winnings more seldom. You want to use a slot with low volatility.
- Return to Player: Return to player is the value that tells you how much a slot is paying out on average per £100 deposited. RTP of 97,5% means it pays out £97,5 of the deposit £100. You obviously want to choose a slot with high RTP.
- Slot Machines for Wagering: Bonanza Slots, Gemix Slot, Steam Tower Slot and Beautiful Bones Slot.
Luck: Keep in mind that the casino has an edge. The RTP is the proof of it which means that you need a good portion of luck to wager larger amounts. But if you have a big win you still have good chances to cash out a fair part of it.
Benefits of Loyalty Bonuses
We do not discuss loyalty bonuses that much since it takes time to reach the loyalty levels at the casinos. However, when you stick to a casino for longer period of time you can look forward to a lot of nice stuff in return for your loyalty. Below we have gathered a couple of examples of loyalty bonuses.
- Money Back on Bets
- Tickets to Sport Events
- Bigger Bonuses
- Faster Withdrawals
- Birthday Gifts
- Reduced Wagering Requirements
List of Casinos Bonuses at Online Casinos in the UK
- 20 BONUS SPINS NO DEPOSIT!
- New UK 18+ customers who register an account with ComeOn! will receive 20 Free Spins on Starburst. Any winnings from these Free Spins must be wagered 30 times before you can withdraw.The maximum payout possible from this offer is £100. You will have a total of 7 days to claim this offer from your registration date. After this date, the Free Spins will be removed from your account.
Yes playing at an online casino in the UK is legal as long as the casino has a license from the Gambling Commission of the United Kingdom. They are the one regulating the gambling market in the UK and look after the casinos making sure they operate accordingly.
Yes, all casinos listed on this site are to be considered as safe. Two things to make sure before you gamble at a casino you have not heard about is, do they have a UK license and where are they legally based. This information shall always be visible in the footer of the webpage.
When an online casino are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission you shall not be worried about the seriousness of the casino. You can also look for shields and certificates from independent audits like eCogra. But just because a casino is legit your money are still at risk.
What casino to choose is very individual since we do like different themes and adventures. We at Bonusland do like casinos with a straight forward gambling environment and with high pay out percentage. One example of what we like is Dunder Casino, 97,85% pay out.
A big reason why a regulation is necessary is to preotect the players from fraudful online casinos. All casinos that get a license from the UK Gambling Commission have rules to follow and directions to play by. So do always make sure the casino has it’s license.
The pay out percentage is a value that tells you how much the casino pay back in winnings. Online casinos usually are between 94-96% and the best ones are above 96%. That means for every £100 someone deposit they pay back £96 in winnings. Much better odds than regulary slot machines at landbased casinos.
The casino we know with best pay out is Dunder Casino. But Casumo and Royal Panda are also very high. It’s not much of a difference between 94 or 96% in terms of the chance of hitting the jackpot. It’s more a signal that the casino are fair and might be looking after their players more.
The chance of winning at an online casino is very hard to tell. It’s easy to win small and harder to win big. To win big you should be playing at progressive slots with a high return to player value (RTP) that are scoring high on the jackpot counter. Don’t forget to ensure the casino is licensed. Allt the ones we list are.
Yes you can play the casino for free. Most casinos have a large portion of slot games that are possible to play in free mode. You don’t even have to register or anything, just play for fun. As long as it lasts when it’s no risk involved. Happy gaming!
Why Casinos with UK license is Good
The United Kingdom Gambling Commission does a great job to keep the online gambling industry in good condition to serve British players. When you are gambling at an online casino with a license from the UKGC you shall know the casino need to fulfill the following:
- Responsible Gambling
- Fair Marketing
- Money Laundering Rules