What is Wager Requirements?
Online casino bonuses can at times sound so unreal. However, it is important for players to understand that these bonuses come connected with some requirements and stipulations. Casinos often offer free money to new players to play with, but before they can withdraw the money they win, certain wagering requirements ought to be met first. Online casinos have differing specifics on their bonus offers and the wagering requirements players ought to satisfy before they make withdrawals. The full attractiveness of any online casino’s bonuses is the ease of its wagering requirements connected to a particular bonus.
Bonus without wager requirement!
- All wins and bonuses paid in CASH with no restrictions
- Deposit £10 get 80 Wager Free Spins
- First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot. Min deposit £10. Excl. new players in N.I. Each Free Spin valued at 10p. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
- Huge catalogue of casino games
- Regular offers, bonuses and loyalty rewards
- UK only. Win up to 500 spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, Max Spins win £8 per 10 spins, Max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Deposit/withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
- 300 Wager Free CASH SPINS
- Large collection of appealing casino games
- Significant Terms: For players registering from 24/02/2020 to 31/05/2020. Registration = 100 Crystals & 500 Vollars. Max Rewards on 1st Dep = 300 Starburst cash Spins, 2,500 Vollars & 1,000 Crystals. Only on 1st Dep of min €20. Dep needs to be wagered x1. Every €10 on 1st Dep = 10 Cash Spins, x5 Vollars & x2 Crystals. No wagering On Cash Spins wins. Max wins = €300. Neteller & Skrill deps excluded. Listed gameplay excluded on 1st dep. Further T&Cs apply.
Wagering requirements usually describe the minimum “rollover” a player has to make their deposit amount and the subsequent bonus offered by the site. Players must wager their deposit amounts and bonuses a couple of times before they can make a withdrawal. A typical wagering requirement could be 30 times and therefore a player who deposits £100 and got a deposit bonus of £100 would have to wager £6,000 (£200 x 30) before they get to process their withdrawal. Players should also note that not all games count towards the wagering requirement or at times wagers in such games only count partially towards the satisfaction of the requirements. Scratchcards and online slots games count towards 100% of the wagering requirement, but video poker and blackjack could only count 20% or 25% of this requirement.
Some casinos allow the bonus money earned to be withdrawn while some offer the money for wagering purposes only and it cannot be withdrawn. The casino bonuses that can be withdrawn by players are referred to as “cashable” and are highly valued than the ones that are non-cashable. Players should be careful about this fact when comparing the various online casino welcome bonuses by looking further than just the amount offered as the bonus. A player should know if the bonus can be withdrawn or is cashable and with a lower wagering requirement making it more attractive. The games that a player intends to play should be capable of satisfying the wagering requirements in the right way.
Most Popular Toplists
Table of Contents