The free signup bonus is a great way to try out new online casinos and see how they suit your need of action and specific games. You can get both…
Free Welcome Bonus at Online Casinos
The free welcome bonus at online casinos is very popular since it’s a perfect way to try out a new casino without any deposit required. Here we are listing the best free welcome bonuses that we have found. All of the listed casinos are certainly licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
Free Welcome Bonus casinos list – No deposit required
- £100 + 200 Spins at 1st deposit
- NEW CUSTOMERS. MIN DEPOSIT £20. 40 FREE SPINS ON FIRST DEPOSIT. 160 FREE SPINS AFTER FIRST DEPOSIT (20 PER DAY). MAX WIN £100. 20X WAGERING. DEPOSIT BONUS 40X WAGERING. EXPIRES 30 DAYS FROM ISSUE. ELIGIBILITY, GAME, PLATFORM, PAYMENT RESTRICTIONS AND T&CS APPLY
- £88 No Deposit!
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs • 14 day expiry • Valid for selected games • Pre-1st deposit only: Bonus wins & max redeemable amount capped at £100, excl. JP wins • Wager Bonus x1 - req. contributions vary by game • Bonus expires in 90 days • T&Cs apply •
- Deposit Offer: 1st time depositor at 888casino only • £20 min deposit • Claim in 48 hrs • Valid for selected games • Bonus wins capped at £500, excl. JP wins • Pre-1st deposit only: Bonus wins & max redeemable amount capped at £100, excl. JP wins • 30x wagering – req. vary by game • Bonus expires in 90 days • Payment method & country restrictions apply • Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- 77 Free Spins No Deposit
- New players only • No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs • 14 day expiry • Free Spins (FS) wins credited as bonus & capped at £10, excl. JP win
- Deposit Bonus Offer: FreePlay (FP) wins credited as bonus & capped at amount received, exc. JP win • Valid for selected games • Bonus wins capped at £500, excl. JP wins • Pre-1st deposit only: Bonus wins & max redeemable amount capped at £100, excl. JP wins • 50x wagering - req. vary by game • Bonus expires in 90 days • Payment method & country restrictions apply • Withdrawal restrictions & T&Cs apply
- 100% up to £100 + 100 Spins in Bonus
- Valid on first deposit only. Wagering on reload bonus: 60x. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.
- All wins and bonuses paid in CASH with no restrictions
- Deposit £10 get 80 Wager Free Spins
- First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on the Book of Dead slot. Min deposit £10. Excl. new players in N.I. Each Free Spin valued at 10p. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
Welcome Offers for Betting
The world of betting has never been bigger. The competition among the betting sites to lure new clients has never been harder. Bonusland is not focused on betting bonuses but we have found this list of betting offers that would accommodate any interest in finding the next place to make a bet.
Free Welcome Bonus at Casumo Casino
Casumo is one of the most popular online casinos at the moment. Their casino adventure has truly taken the gamblers by storm. Have you not tried them out yet Casumo gives 20 free spins when you register. They also have a hefty deposit bonus when you choose to play for some real money! See our review of Casumo Casino
Leo Vegas Casino – Free Welcome Bonus
Leo Vegas Casino, the king of mobile. They were founded to take the lead in the mobile casino and have done it impressively. Also featuring live casino and sportsbook we are confident to recommend Leo Vegas. To get a flying start your get 20 free spins when you sign up, no deposit required. Read our full review of Leo Vegas Casino
Vera & John Casino – 20 Free Spins Welcome Bonus
Vera & John casino started out in 2011 with a couple of Swedish entrepreneurs. The mission to provide a top-notch online casino can be considered complete! A large game selection on a smooth running platform provides a great gambling experience. Try them out with their 20 Free Spins on the ZOOM slot.
About the Welcome Bonus
The Welcome bonuses are given to players who have completed registering on the casino site of their choice and made their initial deposit. This type of bonus is only offered once in any online casino site and it is important for players to be certain of their choice. It is advisable for players to seek the best signup bonus before they register their details on any site as it will be a chance offered only once.
You should also always make sure to read terms and conditions when you pick the bonus at a casino to make sure you utilise the bonus correctly. In some cases, the bonus is tied to specific games or for example not applicable on live casino and just video slots.
When you get a casino bonus it’s also very common that you need to wager the amount of money you win before you can withdraw it. This is called wagering requirement and is a way for the casino to make sure you turn around the money a couple of times before you take it out. It’s very hard to manage to turn around a free bonus to withdrawable money why the no deposit bonuses mostly should be seen as a way to try the casinos out and not a way to the big bucks.
What is a welcome bonus?
Welcome bonuses are incentives that online casinos give to players who sign up for the first time on their websites. They are primarily meant to attract new players to the online casino. While different casinos offer different bonuses, each casino’s aim is to offer the most competitive bonus so as to increase their conversion rate.
Typically, welcome bonuses have the greatest ever payout that you could enjoy from an online casino. They can double or increase your bankroll multiple times. This enables you to play for longer therefore increasing your chance for a win.
There are different types of welcome bonuses. The deposit bonus works such that for a given amount, you are given a percentage or fixed bonus to match your deposit. For instance, 100% bonus on deposits above £20 or a fixed £20 bonus on all deposits above £20. Usually, for deposit bonuses there is a maximum limit. E.g. a casino may offer a 200% bonus on deposits above £100 to a limit of £3000.
Staggered welcome bonuses also known as reload bonuses is one where the welcome deposit bonus is staggered over the first few deposits. For instance, it may be awarded such that the first deposit is awarded a 50% bonus, second deposit is awarded 100% and third deposit 50%.
Some casinos also offer a no deposit welcome bonus whereby you are not required to make any deposit to activate the bonus. Other than deposit cash bonuses, a welcome bonus package may also include other types of bonuses such free spins and free play bonus. Some online casinos may require you to use the welcome bonus on specific games.
How do I make the most of my welcome bonus?
Before signing up with an online casino, it is advisable to shop around to find the most competitive welcome bonuses around. Most importantly, check the specific bonuses offered in the welcome package. For each welcome bonus, read its terms and conditions to understand its wagering requirements, bonus percentage and maximum amount payable. Different bonuses have an expiry date within which you should meet the wagering requirements to be able to cash them out.
How do I cash out a welcome bonus?
To cash out a welcome bonus, you are first required to meet the wagering requirements. For bonuses that require you to make a deposit to activate them, they will be credited to you account immediately you make the deposit. Thereafter, you can either cash out your welcome bonus cash together with your withdrawals or use them to keep playing. The bonus balance begins to be used up once your deposit cash is exhausted.
While welcome bonuses make playing fun and increase one’s chances of winning, you do not just settle for an online casino for its welcome bonus only. Ensure that the particular casino offers fair gambling, pays out accordingly and has a good reputation. Remember that you can decline a welcome bonus if you feel it takes too much work to meet the wagering requirements.
How to take part in a no deposit casino welcome bonus
- Check out the many great welcome bonus promotions we list here on this page.
- Choose one of the offers that appeals to you and give it a click.
- Start the signup process by hitting “Register” or “New Account”.
- Fill in your personal details when the casino requests them.
- You might need to opt in to the promotion when filling your registration document in. There may be a checkbox or a field in which to enter a promotional code.
- Log in to your chosen casino, load up one of the eligible games, and start playing!
How to take part in a deposit welcome bonus at an online casino
- Find one of the deposit welcome bonus promotions that appeals to you amongst our extensive listings.
- Hit “Play Now” to visit the relevant casino.
- Start the signup process by clicking “Register”, “New Account”, or similar.
- Fill in your personal details when prompted.
- Pay attention to any requirement to opt in or enter a bonus code.
- Verify your email address by following the link that the casino should have sent to you.
- Log in to your casino account and make a deposit by one of the eligible payment methods.
- Start playing with your bonus funds!
How to tell a good welcome bonus from a great one
Welcome bonuses come in two main flavours – deposit welcome bonuses and no deposit welcome bonuses. However, the following advice should be useful when comparing any two signup promotions.
- Compare bonus amounts. If all other aspects of a bonus are identical, the larger amount will usually be better for players.
- Look at the wagering requirements. The fewer times you need to bet your bonus funds on eligible games, the better.
- Compare the eligible games. You want the casino to allow wagering on at least one high RTP rated slot machine.
- Look at the maximum win possible. A bonus that you can win £1,000/$1,000 from will likely be better than one with a maximum win of just £10/$10.
- Time limit. You don’t want to be rushing to finish your wagering. Increasing stakes invites a greater chance of you busting out.
Maximising your chances to win on a welcome bonus
- Always use the highest return-to-player rated game available for both betting your original bonus and completing wagering. With free spins, you don’t need to use the same game for the spins and wagering.
- Favour games with low volatility. You’re less likely to bust out on low variance games.
- Always bet with the minimum possible stake per line. Make sure to use the maximum possible win lines on your chosen slot too. This will reduce variance.
- Use autoplay features to speed up wagering.
- Be aware of time restrictions. Increasing your bet size to complete wagering quickly will also increase variance.
Which players might enjoy welcome bonuses?
- Players looking to try a new casino game for the first time.
- Those looking for a risk-free shot to win (no deposit signup bonuses only).
- Players seeking a greater number of chances to win than possible with their own bankroll.
- Those wanting to try a new casino operator for the first time.
- Players who are newer to gambling and want to learn whilst not risking too much of their own money.
Which are the best places to hunt out new welcome bonuses?
- Websites like Bonusland, the very site you’re reading right now.
- The promotions pages of casinos.
- Various popups all over the internet.
- The websites of casino operators who regularly add new slots to their collections.
What are the most distinctive features of a no deposit welcome bonus?
- Only available to new players at a particular casino.
- They are entirely risk-free. Players do not need to use their own money to either trigger or play the bonus.
- May form part of a larger welcome bonus package, which can include deposit bonuses.
- Can be either free spins or bonus cash.
- The promotional cash has wagering requirements associated with it that need satisfying before players can withdraw.
What are the most distinctive features of a deposit welcome bonus?
- Only available to new players.
- To trigger them, players must deposit their own money.
- Can be either come in the form of free spins and/or matched deposit bonus.
- Can form part of a welcome bonus package of first, second, third, and maybe subsequent deposit bonuses.
- There will be wagering requirements associated with bonus funds.
Why do casinos use welcome bonuses at all?
- To attract players. A welcome bonus is an important part of the company’s marketing strategy in a very competitive industry.
- Allow players to sample their games for free (no deposit bonuses). Once they have a player registered, they can then market directly to their email inbox.
What sets us at Bonusland apart from our competition?
- A hugely experienced review team tests bonuses before we recommend them.
- We only recommend casinos that we would be comfortable playing at ourselves.
- All the recommendations we share are licensed by the planet’s best-known iGaming regulators.
Best games to complete wagering requirements with
- Always use the highest return-to-player rated slot available. In the case of free spins, this might mean switching slots between playing the spins themselves and wagering your winnings.
- Use low volatility games. You want to favour games that allow players to win a little bit very often rather than loads very rarely.
- Set your line bet to the minimum and the number of lines you use to the maximum. This will further reduce variance, meaning less chance of busting out. Avoid side games on slots too.
- Only use games that contribute 100% to wagering requirements. Playing excluded games and winning only increases the total wagering you need to complete.
Most common welcome bonus types
- Free spins with or without deposit.
- Bonus cash with or without deposit.
- Game-specific promotions from different departments of the casino.
- Timed promotions.
- Free bets (from sportsbooks).
Why we love welcome bonuses?
- They extend a player’s bankroll and give them more chances to win.
- They allow players to try many more games than they would if they just used their own money.
- No deposit welcome bonuses give an entirely risk-free way to potentially win some money.
- No deposit welcome bonuses allow players to learn games without jeopardising their own funds.
What’s not so great about welcome bonuses?
- Casinos limit them to one per new player.
- Sometimes a family member registering from the same house as you will be excluded from the promotion.
- Certain deposit methods might be excluded.
- No deposit welcome bonuses often have unfeasibly high wagering demands.
What is a welcome bonus?
A welcome bonus is a gift from a casino to new players signing up for an account. They can take many different forms but the two main categories are no deposit welcome bonuses and deposit welcome bonuses. Within these broad categories exist different types of welcome bonuses. They include: free spins, bonus funds, free bets, and other promotions.
Where can I find all the juiciest welcome bonuses?
Here at Bonusland we scource the internet for the best welcome bonuses. We test them before we recommend them. Alternatively, you could just visit random casinos and see what they’re offering when you feel like taking a punt.
Why should players consider using a welcome bonus?
Deposit welcome bonuses can give a big boost to a player’s bankroll. This allows them to try a much wider selection of the games available at a casino. No deposit welcome bonuses are appealing to players because they give a risk-free (although very small) chance to win real cash.
Both forms of bonus allow players to get a feel for the casino software, try new games, and hone their skills without risking as much (or any) of their own money.
No deposit free spins: what are they?
Casinos will often award no deposit free spins as part of a welcome bonus. They give new players a completely free chance to play either a single slot title or a small group of games without depositing any of their own money. Winnings from no deposit free spins almost always have wagering requirements.
Matched deposit bonus: what is it?
A matched deposit bonus can also form part of a welcome bonus package. The casino matches the deposit of a player with its own funds. Typically, a casino will add 25, 50, 100, or even 200% of a player’s deposit to their bankroll. This gives players longer at the casino to try more games and hopefully spike a big win. However, wagering requirements will apply to bonus funds so it’s important not to think of them as a free meal ticket!
What are wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements refer to certain terms and conditions relating to bonus funds either won from free spins or gifted by the casino. Bonus funds cannot be withdrawn. The wagering requirements state that a player must bet their bonus cash a given number of times in total before the bonus cash turns into real cash.
Casinos will also restrict some games in their contributions to wagering. Although they wagering requirements mean casino bonuses do not guarantee profits, from time to time, you can find genuinely profitable bonuses. A combination of low wagering demands and high RTP rated games can result in positive expected value from a promotion.
Who can use welcome bonuses?
Welcome bonuses are, by their nature, reserved for new players at the casino. Existing members cannot take part in them.
The terms and conditions of a promotion might also exclude other groups of players based on the country they’re playing from, the method they used to deposit, or some other factor. Always check the terms and conditions of a promotion for full player eligibility.
When can I withdraw my winnings from my welcome bonus?
As soon as you satisfy the wagering requirements and have verified your identity as per the casino’s withdrawals policy, you will be able to request your winnings.
Is there any cap on winnings from a welcome bonus?
That’s up to the casino. No deposit welcome bonuses often feature harsh caps of just £10/$10 or perhaps less. The amount you can win using a deposit bonus is usually much higher than this. However, it’s again important to check the terms and conditions of a bonus before you claim it.
Can my bonus expire?
Yes. Casino bonuses in any form do not last forever. They will have a period have time that wagering must be completed within or players will automatically forfeit them to the casino.
Most Popular Articles at BonusLand
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit Required Keep What You Win
- New Online Casinos in UK 2017
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus How Does it Work?
- Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit Required Casinos
- £10 no deposit mobile casinos
- Free Signup Bonus No Deposit Required at Mobile Casinos
- Free No Deposit Slot Bonus in the UK