As the online gambling community continues to expand, UK online casinos are constantly looking for new ways to entice more players to sign up at their websites. Today, most UK…
Free Casino Bonus No Deposit – UK 2021
Enjoy playing risk-free online casino games to the maximum with a no deposit bonus. Nothing comes close to a no deposit bonus when it comes to casino gambling. We at Bonusland have brought together the best bonuses currently available on the UK online casino market. Read on to enjoy the numerous promotions listed below.
- 100% up to £100 + 100 Spins in Bonus
- Valid on first deposit only. Wagering on reload bonus: 60x. Wagering on bonus spins: 30x. Wagering must be completed within 30 days. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus is valid for a total of 21 days. Game weighting and standard bonus terms apply.
There are several hundred live casinos in the UK today because casino gaming has become very popular. Due to the high influx of casinos and an inadequate number of players, casino operators break their backs competing for us players by offering us very handsome bonuses. The casino scene has many available promotions, but the most sought after remains to be the no deposit bonus. What a no deposit bonus means is as easy as it sounds. You get the casino bonus for free without having to deposit any of your cash to activate it. The stakes here are as simple as; win casino money with zero risks involved.
Bonus with no deposit required at Online Casino
Look at it this way. To make a deposit, a player must have an account. By entering his personal details in the account information, the player gives the casino a platform through which to communicate with him. The casino can then start using the information provided to get him to start playing with his money by forwarding their other deposit-based promotions via mail and on-site promotions. The casino’s conversion rates go up; the player gets a risk free chance at winning some cash, and it’s a win-win for everyone. Later on in the article, we’ll explain the various terms that come with every bonus which limits a player’s options.
There are two main variations of a no deposit bonus, the first is either as a bonus that is added to the player’s balance or as free spins locked to a particular slot machine. Let’s take a look at these two variations below.
No Deposit Bonus at Online Casinos
At times players need to test the waters in a certain online casino site before they commit themselves by depositing real cash to play with. These players are often offered the no deposit bonus to enable them to play the games, test out a site’s features and functions, and get a good experience of the casino before deciding to sign up. The casinos seem like they offer free money to players, but there are specific rules that accompany the bonuses offered and these rules and conditions should be read carefully. There are some no deposit casinos available that offer players with the bonuses that do not need deposits.
A no deposit bonus allows players to obtain without making deposits in the first place in order to play. This type of bonus is ideal for players who wish to play their favorite casino games without making any real money deposits. There are mainly two types of the no deposit bonus; time limit bonuses and cash up-front. The money upfront bonuses are the most common form of bonuses found in this kind of casino. Players get instant real money added to their accounts immediately they sign up. The bonuses tend to range from £20 – £50. The time-limit bonuses feature free bonus money that is offered on some sites for a certain limited time period. The bonus can consist of large amounts like £1,000 that can be used in any way a player may wish for a limited period like an hour or two. After the time lapses, the winnings will become the players’ bonus. These bonuses have several benefits but the key one is the fact that players do not risk any amount of money in the first place.
Claiming your no deposit bonus
- Browse the listed no deposit bonuses we list here.
- Choose one of the many great promotions we feature.
- Fill in all the details that the casino requests from you.
- Sometimes, you might need to opt in to a bonus using a checkbox or bonus code. Make sure you check the terms and conditions for this requirement!
- Log in to your new casino account, load up your favourite game, and get down to the action!
How to register at a no deposit casino
- Hit the “Play Now” link next to each of our casino listings.
- The link will take you to the homepage of your chosen virtual casino.
- Click “Register” and fill in your personal information requested by the registration document.
- Verify your account by visiting your email inbox and following the link in the email that the casino should send to you.
- Log in, browse the games on offer, and start playing one of the games eligible to use with the promotion.
How to Judge the Profitability of a No Deposit Promotion
- Look at the size of the bonus itself. All other things being equal, you obviously want the biggest bonus amount possible.
- Wagering requirement and eligible games. You want a low playthrough requirement with plenty of high RTP games contributing 100% to wagering.
- Time limit. The longer you have to play through a no deposit bonus, the better.
- Maximum/minimum bet. Generally, you want to be able to play with very low bet increments to reduce slot variance.
- Maximum cash out. No deposit bonuses will frequently feature a cap on winnings. The higher this cap, the better the offer.
How to Turn a No Deposit Bonus into Real Money
- Signup to one of the casinos we recommend and claim the no deposit bonus by following the steps detailed by the terms and conditions.
- Be aware that your no deposit promotion likely has a time limitation on wagering.
- Check which games are eligible for wagering. Choose only those games with high return-to-player ratings and low volatility. Make sure your chosen game contributes 100% to wagering.
- Always use the lowest possible bet spread over the maximum possible win lines.
- Use autoplay to speed the whole process up.
- Repeat the above steps to complete wagering requirements.
Who might benefit from using a no deposit bonus?
No deposit bonuses are great for people that…
- Are wanting to test a new casino operator without committing their own funds.
- Have little experience gambling and want to try it in a risk-free situation.
- Casino users that might want to test out a new game without gambling their own money.
- Those who want to take advantage of a risk-free chance to win real money.
What are the best places to discover new no deposit bonuses?
- Websites like this one!
- New and upcoming casinos wanting to attract new customers.
- Those casinos regularly adding new games to their listings.
What are the key features of a no deposit bonus?
- Wagering requirements. Players will need to bet their winnings or bonus amount a set number of times before withdrawing.
- Smaller than deposit bonuses. Being entirely risk free, casinos keep no deposit promotions small.
- Game eligibility. Many games will not contribute 100% to wagering requirements. Some will be excluded entirely.
- Maximum or minimum bet. It’s common for casinos to limit the stakes players can use when wagering.
- Maximum winnings cap. Casinos will usually place a harsh limit on the amount a player can win from a no deposit promotion.
Why are no deposit bonuses advantageous to casinos?
- They use them to market their products to new players.
- Casinos often promote a specific title to attract players to try it out.
- They can encourage existing players to use a dormant account again.
Why should you trust the recommendations of Bonusland?
- Advice from experienced team of reviewers.
- We regularly update our listings.
- We only feature secure casinos with solid licensing agreements.
- We regularly remove blacklisted casinos.
Which games are most often favoured for no deposit bonuses?
- The casino’s most played titles.
- Classic titles with timeless appeal.
- New and cutting-edge games from the latest developers.
Which games are best to wager a no deposit bonus with?
- High RTP rated games.
- Those that contribute 100% to wagering.
- Low volatility titles.
What kind of bonuses are commonly awarded without need for deposit?
- Free spins.
- Free bonus cash.
- Timed bonus offers.
- Exclusive bonus cash for specific games (Live Casino chips, for example).
Advantages of a No Deposit Bonus
- Totally risk-free. There is no obligation to bet your own money.
- Great way to try out new titles for yourself.
- Non-committal opportunity to test new casino platforms.
- Chance to win real money from betting absolutely nothing!
Disadvantages of a No Deposit Bonus
- Free spins are limited to which slot you can use on them.
- Usually have very strict terms and conditions.
- The amount of spins or bonus cash you usually receive is very low.
What do we mean by a no deposit bonus?
A no deposit bonus is a special offer used by casinos to attract new players. They give a risk-free chance to win real money, and to try new games or casino operators. Players should be aware that the wagering requirements of no deposit bonuses mean that winning real money from such a promotion is very rare.
Where is the best place to discover new no deposit bonuses?
Players can browse new casino websites or those that regularly offer new games. Alternatively, they can check trusted listings like those provided at Bonusland.
Why would players want to try no deposit bonuses?
No deposit bonuses are a great way for new gamblers to get a feel for betting on games of chance without committing their own money. They also provide a chance (however slim) of winning real money.
What do we mean by no deposit free spins?
Some casinos award new players with a set number of free spins on a specific slot machine or small group of titles just for registering an account. Winnings from these will be subject to wagering requirements.
What is no deposit bonus cash?
No deposit bonus cash refers to a promotion where a casino gifts a new player some credits to play their games. The bonus will be subject to wagering requirements that must be completed before the player can withdraw.
What are wagering requirements in relation to no deposit free spins or bonus cash?
Casinos set wagering requirements on the bonus cash they give out. They demand that players bet through their bonus funds a set number of times before the promotional credits turn into real cash. Only then can they withdraw funds associated with a no deposit bonus.
Who can use a no deposit bonus at an online casino?
Usually, online casinos limit their no deposit promotions to new players only. This means that existing players will not be eligible. However, from time to time, some casinos might run a no deposit bonus offer for those customers that already have an account with the operator.
When can I withdraw my winnings from my no deposit bonus?
Bonus cash cannot be withdrawn. Players must first satisfy all wagering requirements in the allocated time period before the promotional funds will turn into real money. It’s worth noting that no deposit bonuses also often feature caps on winnings. Players will automatically forfeit any winnings over the cap when they complete wagering.
How much can I withdraw from my no deposit bonus?
This depends on the casino itself. However, most casinos place a pretty low cap on winnings. You might be able to withdraw just £10/$10 from the promotion. Winnings above the cap will be surrendered to the casino on completion of the wagering requirements. Details of the cap will be available in the offer’s terms and conditions.
How long will my bonus funds remain valid for?
Again, this is up to the casino. Some bonuses are valid for only a matter of hours and some might be a few weeks. Generally speaking, the longer you have to complete the bonus, the better the promotion is for the player.
Most Popular Articles at BonusLand
- 30 Free Spins No Deposit Required Keep What You Win!
- New Online Casinos in UK 2017!
- Online Casino No Deposit Bonus How Does it Work?
- Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit Required Casinos!
- £10 no deposit mobile casinos
- Free Signup Bonus No Deposit Required at Mobile Casinos
- Free No Deposit Slot Bonus in the UK
No Deposit Bonus
The no deposit bonus at online casinos is a bait the casinos use to get new players to try out their casino. It can be free spins or free money…